Would you like to buy cheap Android smartphone with big screen, high internal storage capacity and fingerprint sensor? I think that you should consider buying new mobile from Chinese manufacturer ZTE. This phone has quite good specification and it costs only $99!
ZTE Zmax Pro will be available in MetroPCS offer in August.
At this moment, you can pre-register yourself and get leather case for free. I have to admit that this is very attractive offer. If you have any doubts, here you can check the specification:
- Screen: IPS LCD 6.0 inches with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution and 16M colors, protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Operating system: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM8952 Snapdragon 617, quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 and quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex A-53
- Graphics: Adreno 405
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal storage: 32 GB
- microSD: yes, up to 256 GB
- Camera: main 13 MP and front 5 MP
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 4.1
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 Type-C (reversible connector), 3.5 mm jack
- Sensors: fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity and compass
- Battery: non-removable 3 400 mAh
ZTE Zmax Pro is the competition for Samsung Galaxy J7 and LG Stylo 2.
However, the newest smartphone from ZTE is cheaper and it has also much better parameters. It is also very cheap! I am not sure, but I think that ZTE Zmax Pro is the cheapest Android smartphone with fingerprint sensor. Also, reversible USB connector (i.e. Type-C) is not encountered in this price range. ZTE Zmax Pro mobile has also two times bigger internal storage than its competitors.